Monday, November 18, 2013

Grades Have Been Uploaded in Moodle

I uploaded the Midterm 2 grades into Moodle as well as for Excel Homeworks 5 and 6.  There is also a histogram of the exam scores in Moodle.

I have no yet updated the blog post tracking.  I started to poop out doing the clerical work and better to not make errors.  So I will do it tomorrow before class.

Also, I haven't decided about another bonus.  I will leave that for another day.

There ultimately will be only one more Excel homework and two more blog posts.  That will give us 10 blog posts, which was my goal at the outset, but I originally planned for 10 Excel homeworks.  So we are clearly falling short of that and some grade adjustment needs to be made for that to get my scale to work properly.

I will return the exams tomorrow in class and we will briefly review the text before getting into our discussion about reputations.

No comments:

Post a Comment