Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Don't read this until you finish the homework on bargaining.

It gives the background under which that assignment was written.

http://lanny-on-learn-tech.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-diffeq-from-hell.html

This was after the rotator cuff repair, but before the infection had manifest.  I was on pretty good pain killers.  I don't think it impaired my thinking.  The most notable effect for me on my mental state was when dreaming.  But perhaps the drugs impacted my judgment in ways that were harder for me to detect.  I am more lyrical in this post that I typically am and there was a lot of narrative in that Excel workbook, more so than the prior homework.  
I'm pleased to say that I'm off the drugs now and just use over the counter stuff, even if that means the writing is a bit less colorful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment